You are aware that somethings must change rapidly if we are all to survive. But where do you start?
It's deceptively simple. The main way to stop our extinction and much of life on Earth is to consciously feel into the connection you have with all living beings. Our separation from the natural world is THE cause of the damage we've caused. Think about it. Could we dump sewage into a river if we felt the fish, amphibians, and aquatic plants were our family? Could we produce chemicals that never break down or burn fossil fuels if we recognized that the birds and every breathing being needs clean air just as we do? Could we hurt or kill animals and people if we felt the pain they feel?
In my membership community, the Harmony Pack, the animals are teaching us that in order for humans to NOT go extinct along with countless other life forms, we MUST step out of separation into connection. They are teaching us how to do this and it's working. Our members lives and interactions in the world are changing with this guidance. They have shifted and are embodying more joy, love and connection. This is the "change" Gandhi taught when he said, "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
Frankly, there is no more time to think about it. We must change quickly. The good news is, as each of us shifts, it impacts everyone and everything instantly.
What is that change?
It is living from our hearts, not our minds. It is finding and expressing love and compassion for other beings -- human and more-than-human. When we are truly in our hearts, we become empaths and we start to really feel, "What we do to the Earth, we do to ourselves," as Chief Seattle said.
Albert Einstein said, "You can't fix something with the mindset that created it." That's why we must ask our hearts how to solve the problems we created out of our disconnected minds. Why do our minds disconnect? Because the mind is a realm of duality; either/or, good/bad, right/wrong, me/you. The heart is inclusive; this/and, we/us. The heart teaches us that we are all One and can show us the way to embody and live that reality.
Start Simple Now
Here's how you can begin to connect or strengthen your connection - first to your own soul/spirit/higher self. If you do this, or any other kind of focused meditation, you'll step into the Yin of receiving, bring peace to your mind and body and slow down in order to become more whole. This is how you can begin to feel the connection to other beings.
1) Every day, make time to breathe into your heart. Feel the energy of the breath moving down your body into your feet. Feel the energy centers in your feet.
2) See the energy moving through your feet into the Earth like tree roots reaching down deep.
3) Feel Mother Earth holding you firmly. Now you're grounded.
4) Breathe the energy back up slowly through your body and each chakra. When you get to your crown chakra, feel the gold white Light of Source/Creator/Divinity beaming down on you and illuminating your body and energy field.
5) Breathe that into your heart and feel your heart center brightening and expanding.
6) Think of what's outside your door. Trees, shrubs, birds, squirrels, insects, etc. Reach your mind and heart out to them. Just be still, focusing on breathing into your heart.
7) Make time to go out and just BE with whatever Nature you can. Do this with the intention of really connecting. Observing them. Watching what they do, their interactions and relationships. Feel into the paradigm that you are part of their family and they yours.
8) Remember that your dogs, cats, horses, bunnies, birds -- all more-than-human beings take this for granted. They know that they are family with all Life. If it helps, observe how they use their noses, ears and eyes to take in the world and connect. They can be your guides and teachers as well, if you stop, listen and learn.
The Elephants told our Harmony Pack that we are all family. We are here to help and learn from one another before it's too late. Anything you do to consciously connect with your heart and other beings will help us shift the energy that changes the world as it is now into what it is becoming.
To learn more from the animals and be part of our Harmony Pack community working together with more-than-human beings in this new paradigm, click here. You and your beautiful, loving heart are needed. All hearts on deck!
with Love, Your Voice of Animals,
If you're new to me and want more ways to connect as well as support your beloved companions, sign up for my newsletter and receive my free gift, "My 14 Steps of Animal Communication" here.