Give Your Furries "Green" Gifts This Year
Plastics, plastics everywhere, but not for your beloved furries, right? But where can you find "green," recycled or upcycled quality gifts for animal family members?
I've complied some websites and ideas for you to check out. Remember to read labels and look to be sure materials are "sustainably sourced," "Free Trade," recycled plastic, hemp, which is strong and makes great woven toys and bedding, organic cotton, organic catnip, organic chews... You get the idea.
1) Inhabitat : https://inhabitat.com/green-gifts-for-pets/
2) Earth Animal: https://earthanimal.com/
3) Etsy Pet Skincare: https://www.etsy.com/market/natural_pet_skincare (Be sure to read my article about safe essential oils for dogs and cats here BEFORE you purchase a product with oils: https://www.katesolisti.com/post/essential-oils-please-read )
4) Look for locally made toys, beds and other goodies at your local good/natural pet food shop, natural food store/coop and gift shops.
5) Make your own with scraps of cloth, hemp or cotton rope. Creatively challenged like me? Here you go: https://www.homemadehomeideas.com/16-diy-gift-ideas-for-your-pets/
6) Make a donation in your companion's name to a shelter, rescue organization or breed-specific group.
7) Finally, give an animal communication or diet planning session to your beloved. That's an investment in deeper understanding, greater health and a fantastic start to 2023! That's a gift thrice given 1) to your animal, 2) to yourself and 3) to me. Thanks!
Returning clients here. New to me here.
Have fun gathering healthy gifts for your beloveds and honoring Mother Earth in the process!
With Love, Your Voice of Animals,
#greengiftsforpets, #animalcommunication, #DIYpetgifts, #greengiftsforcats, #greengiftsfordogs, #giftsfordogs, #giftsforcats